Oman Health Exposition
About Oman Health Exposition
Oman Health Exhibition & Conference is an annual international event that showcases the continued development of Oman’s health and medical sector, the industry’s market potential, and emerging opportunities. It provides a platform for medical professionals, traders, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and stakeholders of the healthcare and medical industry to explore new options, showcase the latest technologies, services and facilities, and leverage potential for trade and investment.
The Conference is aligned with the government’s Health Vision 2050 and aimed at addressing the challenges and discussing initiatives to improve the sector.
Launched in 2009 and certified as a UFI-Approved International Event in 2013, it is the most comprehensive international event for healthcare and medical tourism in the sultanate.
Oman’s healthcare market
- Healthcare Products and Services
- Medical Products and Services
- Hospital and Medical Infrastructure
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Medical Tourism Associations and Trade Promotions Bodies
- International Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Airlines and Travel Agents
- Medical Tour Operators
- Hotels and Health Resorts
- Wellness Centers